top of page

Blue/Black/Splash Andalusians


Day-Old Chicks - Unsexed  -       $5.00

4 Week Old Pullet -                       $8.00

4 Week Old Cockerel -                  $5.00

8 Week Old Pullet -                       $12.00

8 Week Old Cockerel -                  $7.00

1 Fertile Hatching Egg -               $1.25

12 Fertile Hatching Eggs -            $15.00

24 Fertile Hatching Eggs -            $30.00

(We only ship 1-24 Hatching eggs of any breed or combination of breeds at a time. The amount of eggs that can be purchased from each breed will vary depending on breed, number of laying hens and availability)

Please make sure you are prepared with a carrying device to pick up your chicks, and a brooder box ready at home for your precious chicks!


 (See our Chick Care Guide for pictures and more information regarding brooder boxes and general chick care!)

If you would like to reserve some chicks, please fill out our contact form! We will email you when the chicks are ready for pick-up! Check out our Facebook Page (@cedarshadefarmnj) to keep up-to-date with our latest hatching news! 

History/Breed Information 

Coming Soon!

Our Andalusian Flock

Please note that our Andalusians are only Pet Quality. We are trying to improve our stock but due to the lack of Andalusian breeders our stock is still 100% Hatchery Quality. Both of our breeders are blue, meaning chicks have a 50% chance to be Blue, 25% chance to be Black, and 25% chance to be Splash. 😊

bottom of page